Here’s how we are keeping you safe:
• daily health screenings conducted on our team members to ensure they are healthy including taking temperatures and a verbal questionnaire
• team members required to wear face masks at all times
• guests encouraged to wear masks
• all team members will be wearing gloves and following very strict hand washing and hand sanitizing policies
• continuous training for our team members to remain up-to-date on all things covid-19 related
• maintaining a regular cleaning and sanitizing schedule of all areas
• implementing the use of disposable menus that will be discarded after each use
• cash will not be accepted at this time
• reduction of capacity to 25%
• we will be utilizing floor decals to encourage social distancing of 6 feet between you and other groups
• there will be one point of entry and one point of exit
• all guests must enter through the front door and add their name to the wait list in person. At this time, we will not be accepting remote check-ins. After you check-in, you will be asked to wait in your car or enjoy Union Station until your table becomes available, at which point we will contact you through text.
• we will not be accepting parties over 6 people
We look forward to seeing you soon!